Sunday, March 20, 2011

*All you Need Is Love*

"Living is Easy with Eyes Closed, Misunderstanding all you see."

 Music Has Always been a Huge Part of my Life. My Dad Plays Music, my mother  can sing, Its Always been something huge in my life, that i cant picture not being there. I love all music, but i find myself leaning  much more towards the older stuff,...The Woodstock era if you will... (sorry people that were at Woodstock...)


But my Main love, and anyone who knows me can approve this comment. I LOVE the Beatles...I started listening to the Beatles a a young Age,since my dad loves them and in 5th grade. (and no this is not a lie..its actually documented in my baby book).. I went out and spent my allowance on "The Beatles Greatest hits" CASSETTE that is...

The Older I have become i realize I Like the Beatles for much much more than the catchy upbeat songs that make you feel good. I believe in everything the Beatles stand for, and everything Mr. Lennon stood for and the fact that he had an opinion and was never ever afraid to stand up for what he believed in, and when pushed... he pushed back.. This is the kind of mentality i would love to see everyone have now a days.

I feel people don't really say what they mean.. they attempt to keep the peace, to not have enemies..which don't get my wrong I am all for no enemies, but at the same time. having Enemies, means you stood up for something in your life... I wish people could be more sure. I guess.. more Sure of themselve, of there choices, of what they consider right and wrong...and go with it.. dont back down, dont give in, and dont let people talk you out of it. People depend too much on the thoughts of other people. and by staying comfortable. Comfortable..Means your doing something someone elses way. Uncomfortable, means your standing up for you, your beliefs, your thoughts, and maybe NOT following everyone else... I find that an amazing Quailty in people and i have choosen some of my best friends by this.

I say all these ramblings alot.. So if you dont like it? I Suggest you STOP reading my blog. Because im Very open..and I am alot stronger than Most, and dont care to place what i think And feel out there.



..With that being said.. I have decided to get a Tattoo. (shocker.. my fathers going to kill me when he sees this)....

To remind me to Not change, to continue to to think what i think, and feel what i feel, and not to over consume my life, with attempting to make others feel totally Comfortable with me, Because im scared i may lose them in my life..If i can lose them for being good to myself? Then they werent meant to be there... I was brought up to speak my mind, and then  "Let It Be"....:)


As for Brad, I've attempted to talk him into getting a little something as ..idunno i guess fun. haha He Has yet to give in and keeps saying "no.. no way. not happening. this is you not me"

But..i have a sneaky idea once he sees me doing this. He wont let me one up him ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment