Thursday, March 24, 2011

*Pandora*

So, I've been MIA for...awhile. A little while. I havent really kept my word on "write everyday".. and trust me my frustration is Coming thru.

You will soon learn about me.. I am a Woman of my word, If I Say. "I Will do that" or "I am going to do that"...Then Sooner or later..Normally Later.  I will.

I Said, I Was going to have 'Let it Be" Tattooed on me and....

Bam!!
 As Crazy as it sounds, this is ONE thing i didn't contemplate, I didn't even Think Twice. I Decided I wanted it, and I went for it. Now to the Nitty Gritty that i've been Asked a MILLION times.  No, It did not hurt, I was actually Shocked and how little it did hurt, and I am a Pansey. Yes, Its Suppose to look like That Font, Because Its suppose to be like a Note to myself, to continue on this path That I am on. And YES, The Rumor of them being Addicting is Completely True.. I am already, Bracing Myself to get my Feet Done. Brads not too sure what he's gotten himself into..:)


I'm Totally Happy With it, and my choice, and not only is this a reminder to keep on going how im going, But its Proof to me, that i am Growing up, and Growing into my own skin, and being comfortable just being myself. Even if others Dont get it.


Also, While Being Tattooed I was informed that i Have Totally been missing out by Not Using Pandora on my Phone...Now keep in mind, I Have only Witnessed Pandora Being Used by differe groups of Females, Getting Ready to Go Out On the Town, and Listening to Typical "Radio Music" as I call it, WHICH... is so not me, ..and so annoying...(sorry)  So I assumed thats what it was.. Radio Music. But I was told to use it, so ..I played along.

Wow. that is all.

Wow.. I now have a Unhealthy Obsession with this.. and now.. my Ipod is Screaming for me to stop Downloading. Which is Actually what I am going to do.

Good Talk. See ya on the Flip Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment