Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Oh, Hello Again!

As i Sit here and think about how scary that Hailstorm just was.. I realized i havent posted in a long time. Lets start with this..
Yes.. THIS is a tiny bit of the hail that just beat down on me and brads cars. :(



 So, This week i have accomplished Alot. I've come home and done alot of "spring cleaning" if you will, and thrown out EVERYTHING we werent using. and now... i feel so much better. I've done some wedding planning, annnnndd
I also finished our Wedding Page, that all of you will RSVP on, and get to know us. But! you have to wait til our Save the Dates to see it :)

which leads me to.. I've Gotten ALOT of questions about my bridesmaids. who they are. what they do. where i know them from..
So i figured... i'd let you know :)

-Brandie- she is Brads Sister. and also one of my favorite people. She just Grad. from USC, and moved to Charleston.Bran, is my party friend, if anyone can throw a party, it is her.

- LaurWiles (Lauren)- is My BEST Friend, in this entire world. I've known her years and years, and she is the greatest. She is Blunt, to the Point and Tells it like it is. Also, She Has a little boy named Cohan. Who..will be a heart breaker.

- Lauren K-  Lauren is another one   She is the person i can trust with Anything. i tell her Everything. She is my Artsy Friend, she has amazing talent that you soon will see Everywhere.She is the Sweetest person ever.

-Elisabeth-  This is my Partner in Crime. E makes me Laugh, All The time. Shes So Sure of herself, and so brave. She knows how to grab life by the balls, and get shit done.  She is Awesome.

- Mary Kathryn- M-Kizzle for short. MK has been here, for years and years and years. MK and I have been thru almost everything together, and shes been there for me in my worst times. I would've had alot less laugh lines without her. :)


These females, are my very best friends, These are the girls that when something is wrong, i pick up the phone and call them. I cant, and dont want to, imagine my life without any of them. They are so special to me.


Now.. I would give you the Run down on our Grooms men. BUT.. Brad has not chosen them all yet, and i dont want to leave someone out, and they cry. that would be awful. So maybe Later on...

Now. i have to go get relaxed before The Voice comes on!!
I promise soon ill write something interesting...but Hey! i told you about the Hail. What more do you want?

1 comment:

  1. You have made my day! So lucky to be part of your special day and call you my friend :)
    Love you booooo!

    ReplyDelete