Wednesday, June 1, 2011

*Hot, Hotter, ..and Hotter than Hell*

So... lets see, we have had such hot weather lately, so hot that is it COOLER at the beach than it is here in Greenville, Today... we got up to 102 Degrees.. now dont get me wrong, this girl, Loves some hot weather, all the better to tan in my dear, ..BUT this girl also has a fiance' whom makes his living working outside, and alot of time on top of roofs, every single day. So... he is not a happy Camper. :(

Lets see, Lately, we've spent time with Friends which is good, were trying to get everyone together alot before the wedding, so everyone has a chance to meet, and hang out, and get to know eachother.. This past weekend, my Lovely Friend Elisabeth, Convinced us somhow, (we are unsure how this happened) To Go to the ...PICKENS MOTOR SPEEDWAY  (trust me i'm as shocked as you are right now.) We stuck out like sore thumbs, we didnt "blend" at all... But.. we got some good pictures if that helps?


Brad and I
My Maid Of honor, Who could easily pass as my sister
And My Bridesmaid and my MOH, yes..this is Elisabeth whom tricked us



that has been...the excitment of our weekend. Now.. its back to work, and let me tell you Tuesday was so long, it was ridiculous.  Today, I worked half a Day, and took myself to the Dentist, Which I HATE more than anything and now am in insanes amount of pain, then i took MONSTER aka Doobie Dog, to the Vet, and Tootsie as well for Shots. AWESOME. but not really, The last time doobie was at the Vet, was when he had his Tail Docked, So..he knew where we were and he was pissed off he had to be there, and he let me know this as well, with a nice dislocated shoulder.

Okay, so  thats not true, he did not dislocate my shoulder. But he did give me some lovely Tugs to let me know, that.. He.. was not happy to be there, and was not going to pretend to be either. But.. we both survived barely.

Then, I Came home and started Ironing clothes for our ..ENGAGEMENT PICTURES!!..ahhhh finally its here its here, well actually not until next weekend, but were close enough i can say its here. I Can not WAIT to get started Brad and I discussed, and talked to our Photographers Paul & Sarah, and we have alot of different ideas we are wanting to do. But they will take a week to get back to us, and Then we will upload them for everyone to see :) I cant wait. Time has flown by.  But the Planner in me, is so excited to be able to check something off my list :)

well.. im going to call it a night... Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment