Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Death in the Face..

So.. today i've been Sick, Extremely Sick...looking death in the face if you will...I felt awful..I almost posted earlier but for the life of me, couldn't stay awake long enough. So now, that I have slept all day, and CANT sleep for the life of me... i am  going to post.


I've Realized, im sure alot of you find my blog  Boring, because all I talk about is my Wedding, Well....Currently right now, that is my obsession its really, all I know at this moment. Well..That and Music. But Deal with me, soon I will be fixing up my house, and then you'll really be interested.(i Hope)


Well, Brad and I Went Saturday to have our engagement pictures taken, He was such a great sport about it too. Anyone who knows brad knows, he hates pictures, and hates especially having his pictures made by strangers. But he stuck it out with me, and actually acted like he had a good time.


I Moaned and Whined, from the very 1st day I met our Photographers, Sarah & Paul. That i HAD to have different, That I had to make our engagement pictures different than other peoples, no flowers, no standing on the rocks in downtown Greenville, No standing on the bridge, I wanted different and I wanted to incorporate US in these pictures, the real us, not the us people pose to be. I have to say Sarah & Paul Really took the time to get to know us, and Ran with it. They did a great job. 


Well Sarah, informed me afterwards, it would take 10 days to receive our pictures back, I'm  not sure if it was my face that said "10 days? noooooooo i cant wait 10 days" or the Fact that I said that...But it was clear i was too Excited to be Patient, so Imagine my surprise, when i woke up this morning to a Facebook Alert from Sarah, Wittthhh.....a Sneak Peek of my pictures :) :) :)  I told you, Sarah and Paul, Get me..they understand,..So without Further A due... 


YES... these make me so Happy, I cant wait to have them All, and be prepared, i will Cover my house, with copies of these. This is Me and Brad to a T. :)


So there you have it, my Joy for the week. What else What else,..oh I'm Collecting Suit Cases, which is fun,  And today Brad Brought home for me a Find. a 1940 Antosek Train Case, in Blue...he found it and a guy said it was free to take it...We googled it only to find out it was worth...a Whole lotta money, is all you need to know.... we were shocked, BUT..i love it too much and im so not parting with it. at least not yet, come talk to me about it After my wedding breaks me. :)
Were Also, currently Picking table clothes, and Names for our Tables (no theres not assigned seating at our wedding so stop freaking out) Its just a fun thing we can do together, so were doing it. :) Brads also picking out the Groomsmen, which it appears there will be ALOT more groomsmen than Brides maids, But I'm perfectly happy with that, Brad has been Blessed, with alot of Amazing Men in his life, and some of his College Buddies,...i cant Imagine not being in it.  And Lets Be Honest, Those college Buddies,...are going to Kick my Reception into party mode. :)


Well thats all the update you get for now. :)

1 comment: