Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving?

Well...thanksgiving is upon us. Lots of food, Family, wine, Jokes, Etc.


I here lately, have caught alot of HELL about not attending Thanksgiving this year...From even People, I dont even consider Friends.. but more Associates..(if even that.)


Keep in mind, I...have no reason, to explain myself. to ANYONE. Ever. I explain myself for those deserving of..which is my mother, and My future husband. The rest..can ...put it in there pipes....quite honestly. :)


But I figured, why not. Since Everyone in this STATE. yes. i said STATE is so worried about me missing Thanksgiving, I would Explain.




A) I work... 40 hours a week (somestimes more) every week, with rarely breaks. I come home days...exhausted. wanting my bed so bad. So when you tell me.. "Here is a 4 day weekend, BUT im going to force you to run around. here there..everywhere..." then i kinda shut down. (notice..all my Hell catching...is from People who DO NOT work FULL TIME JOBS...and live off there parents..easy to throw stones living off mom and dad huh?)


B) I have NEVER and i mean NEVER missed A dinner for my family or Brads. I've been to every single one. no matter what. I've been given the Times and..I've arrived. 


C) I have divorced Parents and Grandparents. which mean...3 Thanksgivings just in MY family, and 2 in brads...5 Thanksgivings?! it takes my entire day running here ...there...here...there... til the point of exhaustion and explaining 4 times why i am not hungry.


Lastly, My Family...is by far...the closest Family ever. (ask my Husband)... My Family shares everything, we see each other, Constantly, we call each other daily, we know all  about each other. There are no secrets, we are Family. We understand each other. So (unlike you) when i told this to my family, they understood and supported my decision.And it was easy for them because..its not like Other families. we do not make this our "only time to see eachother" We are Family YEAR ROUND...not just on thanksgiving. 




To These people, who felt throwing stones was Appropriate. Well... Congrats. 


The bible states " No one sin, is greater than another. they are all equal"


 You have lost,a great person, with her head on her shoulders, who is a hard working, and deserves more than you will ever understand, who has more love, in my Pinky, than you have in your entire body. You are no longer part of my life. and never will be more than just another association of the Past. and those who are my TRUE friends will tell you...i don't live in the Past.  


I have Sat with my family,with my Husband, With the Lord and discussed what I want in my life...


simplicity.




I want Simplicity, in my Life, I want God on my side,I want my Family, I want my  Fiancee. for the rest of my life, I want my Dogs. and i want my Job.




that.. Is it.
 I want no more, I want no less.
Simplicity. 


i am  no longer living for you...or you...or even YOU for that matter...


I am now living for My God. and Myself. My Happiness. My Goals.


And..It feels Amazing.





No comments:

Post a Comment