Wednesday, April 6, 2011

*10 Things..*

Its Official. I Suck..at updating this blog. I'm justa  busy girl I Suppose.

Also Brad Picked out his new puppy today, He is a Chocolate lab, but.. he wont be ready for a few more Weeks. He is still just a baby.

WE have discussed and decided we would do this entry together and do "10 Random Facts about the Bride and Groom" since recently everyone seems to think they have the slightest idea who brad and i really are :)

*The Bride*

  1. Has a weird Obsession with Birds, ESP. Owls. Anything with a Bird on it. I insist on having.
  2. Refuses to let anyone speak, If a Johnny Cash or Beatles song is being played.. its disrespectful :) I just truly love these two. Johnny Cash Reminds me of my Grandfather who passed away about 3 years ago, he looked just like him, and he was an amazing man. And The Beatles..well read below for my love of them.
  3. Is Extremely competitive at EVERYTHING.Games, Shopping everything..i want to beat you at it.
  4. Does NOT love shoes, in the slightest or even like them for that matter.(yes im an un-american female) My Mother Loves shoes, and i didnt get that Love..I'm a pretty Tall Girl, I dont wear heels..and i also HATE to wear shoes i count down til i get to go barefoot..
  5. I'm Extremely sarcastic, which most people take as me being Rude..lets put it nicely... IF i am "friendly" to you.. then.. i dont like you. period. If i call you names, and give you hell...well I think your pretty cool.
  6. I will Eat Sushi, Any day, any Time. But it has to be the good stuff
  7. I dislike Movies, I truely will only sit in a movie theater if its a movie i just HAVE to see. Sitting in the dark with a bunch of a strangers..is actually not fun.
  8. My mom is my best friend. She is the only person i dont worry about judging me in the slightest. Not to mention she is a hilarious woman
  9. I dont ever miss one single episode of Sons of Anarchy. EVER. never ever.
  10. I'm super corny, i laugh at dumb jokes, and make dumb jokes.

THE GROOM
(Typed by his Wife as he speaks)

  1. Loves USC Gamecocks football. Dont Even Attempt to Smack talk this Man you silly Tigers. He will ruin your day.
  2. Has always wanted a Chocolate Lab, and just got one.
  3. Loves to Fish,- Day, Night, Hot, Cold. He will Fish.
  4. Will not wear the same socks. Even if he has had them on 10 mins, and needs to put some back on... once they come off.. they dont go back on til they are washed.
  5. Dips, Kodiak wintergreen- NO POUCHES. (So Buy him a Log or two)
  6. Has a pair of Northface pants, his fiancee scored for him for $15 dollars, that he loves and would sleep in them if possible.
  7. Loves Spending time with Sarah, " I could do absolutely nothing..as long as I'm Spending time with you" -(yes.. he just said that.)
  8. Favorite Shoes are his Margaritaville Shoes he got for his birthday.
  9. Drives a "bad ass truck".."its silver 2011, F-250, XLT..Bad ass"
  10. Is a Very Hard worker. Seriously.

Yes, Brad hates to type.. he would rather just speak and I type sso i just type what he says. He's Quite the Comedian, But not many people would think that about him, because hes Shy. So there you have it...While you all finish this, I, am going to  crawl into bed with my Hubby, and My Doobie Dog, Because this girl has to work in the morning. Sweet dreams world

No comments:

Post a Comment