Thursday, April 14, 2011

*Life Lately..*

Lets See, Lately... Brad and I have done a few interesting things. lets just Start with the MAIN, thing.. Brad Cannady and I..Have put together... Our GUEST LIST...


and it was the Scariest thing ever. When putting together a Guest List, your always terrified your going to forget someone, or that you will have too many or not enough guest, and feel.. failed. Well, that is why we started ours early, we have over a year to "remember people" After ALOT of discussing  Brad and I, have decided, we are doing Family..(since both of ours are HUGE) and CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE Friends... Not that we don't love everyone, and we would love for every single one of you to be there, and enjoy this day with us.. BUT, we wanted this to be this way because its what we have always talked about, We dont like Huge over the top events...BUT unfortun., having two giagatic  families..its always too big. (lol..but seriously..)  But we do love you all very much and promise to keep you included in all of our wedding adventures. AND appreciate you all being so understanding and respectful about this. it means a great deal.

In other news,
I havent posted in awhile, and i've been on a few adventures. Lets Start with this weekend, Friday, Brad and I Decided we would stay in and hang out, and do...pretty much nothing. We watched a Freak Accident Happen, and a Pool Ball flew Off the pool table,..and Straight Thru the Glass Storm Door...(which was heart stopping for those of us not paying attention to the game), and I personally believe Brad was somewhere behind this freak accident, being a bad influcence on a 5 year old. (hahaha)

Saturday, Brad Took me to the Carolina Ale House, which I have been saying I was going to try since they opened, 6 months ago? I Was Extremely impressed the atmosphere was amazing, The Food was awesome and more importantly... The Bartender could make the Perfect Black and Blue..

Sunday, was pretty intense.. It Began like this, 1st i slept until 11, Because i was so exhausted. Then, Brad and I attempted to watch a Game, ..that doesnt come on until NEXT sunday. (fail.) Then My mother called to inform me she had made my favorite meal ever, Crab Legs, on the way there..We Receieved a Call from my brother and Braeleon.. who asked us to come help do this..


This..Was Braeleons EPIC FAIL of the Weekend. hahaaha
After Dinner, My Sweet Fiance' Held my hand the whole car ride to Greenwood.

:)
AND, he took me to the Drive-In, where we ate Cheeseburgers and Fries, Ate Ice Cream, and Watched Source Code, Which was a really amazing movie, go see it. all in the comfort of the Truck, and it was Awesome.. Needless To Say my Weekend was Amazing, and this just topped it all off
Then, Monday Came too Soon, and now its Thurs. And I cant wait til tomorrow is over so i can Have another Awesome weekend.z We've been pretty successful this week tho, Were down to only having 1/4 of our Venue to Pay for, My Dress is completely Paid for, Our Guestlist, for the most part is done, and...Its Friday Eve! No complaints from this girl as of yet..

But as i leave you.. heres a thought to keep in mind...Spring Spheres...

dont know what im talking about?> Google it..and be prepared to be as weirded out and angry as i am about this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment