Monday, April 25, 2011

((Royal Wedding))

Whats new in our lives? well why don't I show you what, or should i say Who is new in our life.



*Tootsie*

*Jack*
 YESSSSS!! anyone who knows slightly anything about me, knows how great I think this is. And those who don't. I am a HUGE, wait ...lets not use huge, lets use... over the top, Dog lover. I love all dogs, well... minus Chihuahuas because if I wanted a pet rat, I would purchase a pet Rat, (Just saying....) so these are, our new babies, Tootsie is a Shih-Tzu, which is actually funny, since I have always been drawn to these gigantic dogs, and now i have the worlds smallest i think ha ha, and Jack, Is a Boxer, who is Brads to Replace Dixie that he lost a little over 2 weeks ago.

Moving Forward...
I've been asked to post about my Recent changes.. which some may know and some, may not.

I Changed the ENTIRE theme, color, idea for my wedding, I Seriously changed Everything..but my dress.

So, Now.. lets see where to start,...my original plan, was to do Peacock feathers, I loved Peacock feathers, and then a chartreuse with purple. I Pretty much took this:

and ran with it. But everywhere I went i kept being told, Whatever the one thing you love, take that and run with it, i was told that probably, 100 times  to date.  Then, thanks to Restless leg Syndrome, and a sleepless night, I began to realize, Yes. Peacock Feathers are Great, they look great and are really elegant, But elegant its not Me, and its far far away from what I love..what i love, is simple. I Love, 110% no question. Charleston. My Whole Heart Loves Charleston, and it was our original Plan to have our wedding there, but due to our grandparents not being able to travel, that dream was put to rest..so after discussing this with my amazing fiance' who saw i wasn't being very "true to myself" during planning.. we decide this was it. We were going to bring everything i Love about Charleston, here, for our wedding..

So our new "theme" if you will.. Is a Classy Southern Affair. I love Everything Vintage, and Rustic, very old school, I love Mason Jars, carriages, milk glasses and Magnolias,  crisp colors, Pearls, and bow ties, and anything that brings back old Charleston. Now, I'm in full wedding planning swing, i picked something i love and i cant wait to throw myself into it, and really get going at it :) This.. will be a blast. not to mention, me and some of my bridesmaids, have a few tricks and secrets up our sleeves, that wont be revealed until THE day. :)

So that's my news.. when i FINALLY pick some colors ill let everyone know... But everything, every detail will be changed, and will be handpicked by yours truly. :)

Now, i must get some sleep, I have to start my Monday (Kill me now..)
at least i Have only a 4 day work week, Then Friday, I will be heading out to ole' Chuck town to enjoy some Sunshine, REAL seafood, and retail therapy and i can not wait....

Until later on,





No comments:

Post a Comment