Thursday, June 16, 2011

-Fishin In the dark-

So I would like to start, by saying I am currently updating this post in the middle of a lake on a boat. Yes. True story. (thank lord for IPhones:)) this was a treat for me actually. B loves to fish but I, enjoy coming out being on the water and watching the sunset, it's just peaceful, no matter how bad of a day it's been once you get out on the water, it's different, it doesn't go away, it just.. Doesn't seem as important. Water is mind clearing. :)

So a I sit here listening to frogs, crickets, and the sound of B throwing his jitterbug in the water I can update you guys :)

Today is June 16th which means in officially a year. In this very moment, I will be leaving The Loom with a new last name! Very excited very.

Also very shocking! A year seems so long and so far away..but if you've ever planned a wedding you feel my pain.. I go to the book store at lunch today and find a "brides checklist" and realized...how much I have to do in the next year. I only THOUGHT I was ahead...
I see Me and Brads schedules for the next year being slightly different and less social haha but it'll be so worth it in the end. And I can't wait to marry my bestfriend :) well I'm going to help B get the boat in..until later <3

No comments:

Post a Comment