Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weird Obsessions

We have Absolutely nothing new going on, We posted up Engagement Pictures, Started our Website, and are now waiting on our save-the-dates, so that we can mail them out. That is all.. out side of that, we've been paying on everything, and holding out on the details, which...is killing someone as detail oriented as myself. Today I was allowed to go pick out a Tiny Stamp, to Stamp on our invitations...which, made Me , and my OCDs Day. Seriously. :)


Well I read a Blog a Few Days Ago from Jamie, Listing all the things she could resist ..I decided out of lack of anything else to do.. (and a pretty slow baseball game)  I would do the same so... thanks Jamie! :)



  • Birds- Ive said it once, and  i'll say it a Million more times before I leave this earth. I love birds, They are and animal that comes and goes however they please, they are Free, They travel all over this world nothing holds them down. Its a Trait i would Love to have
  • Mason Jars- I love mason Jars. There are so many things you can do with a Mason Jar. I always find myself buying them. 
  • Crafts- Even though i am FAR FAR from Crafty, I leave all that good stuff to my Biffle Lauren, I still like to Pretend i Am. I try my hand at everything at least once, normally Failing and then Asking Lauren to do it. but I do Try lol
  • VINTAGE- I am Huge huge huge on Vintage, I love it. I cant get enough. I buy Everything Vintage, from Clothes, Shoes, to suitcases, Cigar Boxes, Etc. 
  • Toms- O me oh my I LOVE my Toms, And I Love that When im Loving my Toms, a Child In Need is loving theres too. Its Such a Great Cause. ONE FOR ONE.
  • Burlap- Dont ask me to explain. Because i Really Cant, i think it comes from when i was a child, im not sure. i just Love it, everywhere. in . my. house.
  • Starbucks- i have had to cut back on my Starbucks, due to money, and my diet. But, nothing replaces it. dont get me wrong i Love my 1 cup coffee maker, but its just not starbucks...never will be.
  • Lastly, Shopping- I like it, big Deal. i do it too much....now that really is a big deal.



No comments:

Post a Comment