Sunday, September 4, 2011

Long time Gone...

I'm Baaacccckkk. wow. I havent posted and update Since June?! Yes..I'm Pathetic, I've been sucked in by Pinterest, and I lose all sight of Anything else. I apologize.


Heres a Update on what the "Soon to be Cannadys" have been up to.


July--


July...Well... my Baby Brother turned 20. Which only means ONE thing.. I'm getting Older by the Minute. 


We Spent the 4th In Charleston Just the two of us. which was Amazing. We Grilled out, Went into Myrtle and played Putt Putt, Watched Fireworks, and spent hours on the beach. We had an amazing Time. (and with a free place to stay..only 10 times better)


 We Attending the Wedding of Miss. Ashlee... and watched her become Ashlee Corbin. Which is Weird to say now, Since Shes Brads Younger Cousin, so its  a sign of him getting old. And She's been, "Ashlee Smith" to me since...as far back as I can remember. The Wedding was beautiful. and They both will live Happily Ever After :)




August--


Lets See...August. Brad Started his...5th? or 6th? Copper River Job..This one being in Asheville.Which is much much better than his Last two..(Georgia..Followed by Kentucky) this time he can commute back and forth which makes it much easier on him. So he's a Happy Camper.


I Celebrated my 23rd Birthday. With a Weekend of Antique Shopping, Birthday cake, a Trip to my favorite Place, Carolina Ale House.. and a Day Trip to Hendersonville (where i've never been)  We had the most amazing Time, and are still talking about it to this day lol






The End of August... Brad and I Picked Our Florist, For Numerous Reasons..Number 1 Because..We LOVE her Family.. they are  the best people.. Number 2 Because shes the Sweetest, Crafty-ist (yea?), most Genius girl Ever!
We also picked out Caterer, Food, and Guestlist. as Well as mailed Save-The-Dates and Booked Our honeymoon!!! EEEEKKKKK!! a 7-day Cruise to Cocobay,St.Thomas & St. Maarten...YES get me there!! :)


Sept.--

Well were Just starting Sept. But we've spent our weekend hanging out with Lauren, on her 1st weekend back home. which was bittersweet for me. because i dont want her to leaaaaaaaveeee meeeeee.. ;)

and MOST importantly....the greatest thing, in Brad and I's little Lives...started this weekend...

College..Football...

And Our Gamecocks, Beat ECU. :)

So thats about it.. I'll attempt to update more now that we have things going on in our lives.. that is...if it works within my football schedule. ;) oh Fall...your right around the corner...please hurry...

Xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! :) I have to say...you are going to have SO. MUCH. FUN on your honeymoon! We went on the exact same cruise to the exact same places, and it was seriously the best ever! although i have nothing to compare to, but it was AMAZING! It was the Freedom of RC for us, and we had a balcony and it was totally worth every penny! My HM pics are on FB, so you should check them out;) And follow me girly, haha, I need some more readerS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just coming across your blog today...and how awesome is your blog...i will be following to continue the journey..looks like a fun few months!

    ReplyDelete