Saturday, October 15, 2011

*Happy Fall Ya'll*

So its that Time of year again.... FALL. I love Fall. And Especially from being from South Carolina..I REALLY love fall.  Our summers are so unbelievably hot, that we are counting down til cooler weather comes. PLUS...Halloween is Right around the Corner as well, which is also a great holiday. who doesnt want to dress up like an idiot and run all over town? This girl will! no question about it. 


Well its been awhile. Strictly because (and yes this is a good excuse) Our internet has been down for Weeks and Weeks. My Step-Father believes he is "mr. Fix-it" (he fails normally) and has been attempting to fix our Internet for  ...6 weeks now? when Finally my mother had enough called AT&T, who told us, it was a modem problem, and he never would've fixed it. (Imagine..That..)




So Now..we are back in action. So lets see what has been going on.


We Were Thrown our 1st Engagement Party.. it was great.It was a BBQ, and we were given a big tent (like they use in weddings) to use TOTALLY free. so of course since it was on a saturday, we (I) was forced to Roll out our Big Screen TV so we could Watch The USC Game.. (we dont miss football around here) It was Great we had a Huge Turn out, and were showered with Love. and had a Blast
All of our Best Friends, in one picture..


Also, My MOH, and my Best Friend..Recently Moved to Atlanta for her job. Its been an adjustment not having her just a few cubicals over. So We went Last Weekend to Visit Her. She took us out and showed us where she Lived (BuckHead) and we went out at night and checked out some of the Local Bars. We had a Blast, and as normal...got into trouble. ;)

Hm....I also in the last few weeks have picked out my shoes to wear for the wedding :) which are ..so ME i dont think it could get any better. I've spent the Day in North Carolina, and Picked Apples with my mother, which has filled my house with Apple Pies, Apple Butter, and just plain apples. I've Received my "To be Approved by the Bride" Copy of my Wedding invitations. which was so utterly exciting i couldnt even stand it.

things are falling into place, Everything has been picked out and discussed minus our Cake. It makes me happy, to sit back, and work on details and small things, Big things are not my forte' i need Details..

I Hope everyone is loving this fall like i am.  I shall update later on this week :)



xoxo,


Ps- My Gamecocks won today.. just a side note for you clemson fans.





2 comments:

  1. Love reading your blog! Looks like you have been having a wonderful time~ Congrats on your engagement as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the engagement and engagement parties are awesome!

    ReplyDelete