Sunday, November 6, 2011

::Send them on there way...::

Its  been a VERY interesting ride for us here lately. We have had alot of ups and a couple downs. BUT most importantly..I found my Cake which i picked out and paid for in full, so i can mark that off our "to do" List! :)
Then I bought my bridesmaids Gifts the other day. Which can also be off my list.
I'm marking things off left and right and it feels Good!!!!


ALSO,we had Halloween in this mix.. Brad went as Keith Stone, off the Keystone Beer commercials..so i followed in Suite and went as Captain Morgan..






Let Me Just say, that beside the fact that we both loved our costumes. Our Halloween, was HORRIBLE. and no I'm not being dramatic. Lets put it this way...in highschool, i went to a field party on halloween, which was busted, and had to call my friends Father to pick me up,from my schools resource officer, while I was dressed as little Bo-Peep. (not my finest moment)...WELL..THIS Halloween, made THAT one, Seem AMAZING. ..Which leads us to this. After a long discussion (at 12 AM,..In the Ghetto, while watching drunk 20 somethings bump and grind on eachother in ridiculous costumes) Brad and I decided That we, will no longer be taking part in Halloween. Now Now, some may not understand, your just not suppose to yet. One day. you will. And those who DO understand, are at the same point in there life as we are. 


We are a Couple, who has decided to get married. Period. Why do people go to bars? To Find someone, and see whose out there... (dont even say you dont either) OR Because your Young, not tied down, and have nothing else to do. Trust me, I get it, this is a small Town, Downtown, is the ONLY thing going on around here.
But we, are neither one of those..  You Reach a Point in your life, where you Grow up. Where you want more. Where getting Drunk and worrying about getting home, isnt worth it anymore, because your living for more than Sundays Hangover..and How many Facebook Tags you can get.. and That is where we are.


This Past Week ...
Has been eye opening for the "future Cannadys" .. we have learned some
ugly ugly things, and in those ugly things we have learned some great things. I was once told when peoples lives dont mesh with ours, its time to send them on there way... And that is what we have done. True Friendship, People who truly have your back, and want what is best for you in any situation, and can place someone else in front of there own self and own concerns, its very rare. Its So Rare, that when you meet a person like that, its normally of the opposite sex...and you Call that Love. 



Brad and I have learned, and like i'm told from our Married Friends..this is normal. We have Learned we have eachothers backs, and that we can depend on ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, but each other. And we honestly are okay with that. It has been that way for Brad and I for over 3 years now, and we dont see that changing any time soon.  


this may not sound like it. But this is a good thing. Brad and i have Always been a Team.. just the two of us. and now Due to our surroundings, We can now just openly come  out and say all these things that we have known for Years.. and it feels damn good. :)




Excuse the long post, ...keep in mind this is my blog, to post my feelings, and sometimes..those are long.


We want to Thank those who HAVE stood by us...(if you have spoke to us or heard from us within the last week...week and a half.. this is you) we are blessed for every single one of you. and we are Extremely Blessed to call you our REAL Friends. 
Those who have been there to congrat. on our engagement, those who attended our Engagement Party, Those who include us in there Saturday Plans, Those who call just to "chat" about the week,..Your all so precious to us, and to this wedding, and we would be lost without you..

No comments:

Post a Comment