Monday, June 4, 2012

Real life?!

Holy Moly I marry my best friend in TEN days?! Is this real life right now? We are so thrilled and so ready for the day to finally be here!! Things are so busy. Between meetings and pictures, showers and keeping our house clean .. It's never ending. But all worth it. (plus the days off work are a huge plus)

Just because I'm busy doesn't mean I've stopped my home decor antics haha. Just last night I painted a mirror, it was an old gold mirror my moms has since I was a kid, it needed some flair before it crossed my threshold so... Turquoise is was! :) I've also mounted my tv..finally! Finished our new and improved walk in closet, and my hubby has even taken down a tree or two and cleaned up his barn so it's nice and organized and mole free!!
I'm so thankful to be marrying a man who understands me, and accepts that I never slow down, ever I'm constantly 100 MPH. But I get alot done..
Helllloooo I had my entire house painted in a week. I'm so thankful for this man..

Our house is now a home. And our forever is about to be set in stone. I'm stoked.


No comments:

Post a Comment